UA-150655503-1

Monday, November 25, 2019

Week 14 Developing Online Advertising


For my first advertisement I chose to boost one of my earlier posts. This post shows how the real miniature flower jewelry is made. I chose this post because I think it contains valuable information. It is more than just a pretty picture, because it gives interesting information about these products. As a possible future blog post, I am also planning to write about this process and the artists making the jewelry, so boosting this post can be part of the promotion of that blog post as well.




My second advertisement is a sales advertisement. As the holiday season approaches, it is time to boost sales. This special collection is unique for the holidays. With a a few accessories and clever names and descriptions, I can create a good holiday vibe around my products. I have picked the option of multiple image slideshow, to promote the collection and the individual pieces at the same time. 



The third advertisement I created is for an offline sales event, December Nights in Balboa Park. When I start my business in the future, this is one event I would love to participate in. My target area for this advertisement is a 50-mile radius around San Diego, and I set the ad to run till December 7 (till the end of December Nights). Even though my store is online, I think it is important to participate in offline events as well, to help build the connection with my customers. To make sure that my existing and future customers hear about the events, I would use many different channels such as the newsletter, advertisement on my own site, ads in local newspapers, and of course ads on Facebook and Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Wrapping It Up

First let me tell you how much I enjoyed this class. I have learned a lot about the different social media sites and the various advantag...