UA-150655503-1

Monday, November 18, 2019

Week 13B - Online Advertising - Analysis of the Marketplace


I think “Boost your post“ ads would be a good starting point for me on Facebook. This type of ad can help increase awareness of my page by showing my post to more people and keeping it on top of the newsfeed. This can help me increase my engagement with current and future customers. And if I create informative, interesting, and engaging posts, this form of advertising can be a great help to grow the number of my followers. Another strategy I would use is to advertise new products or on-sale items, which would bring more visitors to my website.

 
I think in the beginning I would advertise about once a month. There are two reasons for this. First, as a startup company, I would need to try the different options and learn which one works best for me, but I won’t have a big marketing budget at the beginning. So I will need to balance between trying things out and keeping my budget reasonable. The second reason is that I would like to focus more on creating meaningful posts with valuable information for my current and future customers, and not just overwhelm them with constant advertisements. As a startup company, it is crucial to provide reasons for people to follow you and to remain a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Wrapping It Up

First let me tell you how much I enjoyed this class. I have learned a lot about the different social media sites and the various advantag...