UA-150655503-1

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Week 7A - Engaging Your Customers - FaceBook Strategy


After I created my Facebook page, created a few initial posts, and invited friends to like my page, now it was time to find some strategic alliances. So, I started to think about what kind of business I would like to be connected with. Who could help me promote my business, whose content is worth sharing with my future fans? In short, whose business Facebook page should I like?


Since I am selling women’s jewelry, I wanted to have connections with related businesses. One related category is women’s clothing designers, and I found a few businesses I liked in this category. Pipetta Showroom and Solymosi Bori both design unique, one-of-a-kind clothes for women who like to set their own trend rather than follow the crowd. I think my jewelry would be a nice complement to their clothes. I also like Leather and Lilacs, a potential strategic partner from our own class! Leather and Lilacs designs clothes they describe as “from edgy to girly”, which too can be a great match with my jewelry. To always keep up with the latest fashion trends, I like Vogue and Milan Fashion Week.

Marry Me Wedding Design, and Jakab Krisztina Photo are two businesses that provide services for special occasions in a woman’s life. A wedding is always the time when all women want to look stunning. It is true not only for the bride but for the mothers of the bride and groom, the bridesmaids, and pretty much all the women attending. It is a great opportunity to buy beautiful jewelry. Jakab Krisztina is a talented photographer. When people decide that they want a professional photographer to capture an important moment in their life, they of course want to look the best. Partnering with this business to provide beautiful jewelry for these special photo sessions just makes sense – it is a natural collaboration!

I have decided to like Capstone Crystal, because some of my jewelry will have different kind of stones. Therefore, I thought I could find valuable content on that page. I also liked Rebel Rose Designs, whose products are essential oils and crystals. I chose this business because, like me, they sell products for women. Lastly, I liked Bar K, a cool place where people and their dogs socialize. Maybe in the future they will have special parties or concerts. I thought I could promote this as a place where my fans can go to have some fun, and maybe collect some more fans from Bar K in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Wrapping It Up

First let me tell you how much I enjoyed this class. I have learned a lot about the different social media sites and the various advantag...