UA-150655503-1

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Week 10B - Blogging for Business


When I started to think about what I would write about in my blog, I started with just a list of ideas. After I listed some ideas, categories stared to form. Categories not only help me organize my thoughts, but they also help my customers get a better overview of my blogs. Categories also make it easy for customers to find what they are looking for. As a result, I put my ideas in five different categories.


My first category would be a “how-to” guide. Here I would blog about how to clean you silver jewelry, and then how to keep it clean. How to measure your ring size at home. And how you can tell if a piece of jewelry is handmade or made from a mold.

The next category I named “behind the jewelry”. In this category I would talk about the different kinds of stones, and where they originated. I would write a science blog on stones, where their colors come from, and how mother earth made them. I would talk about the most common patterns in Mexican jewelry and their meaning, or the different silver logos and how to read them.

Another category would be an Introduction to the Artist who made the jewelry. In each blog post, I would interview an Artist and showcase his or her work with pictures. In yet another category, I would like to post Fashion advice. Write about basic collections, latest fashion, and jewelry selections for special occasion.  Lastly, I also plan to write about other unique Mexican handicrafts, food, and drink under a category called “Made in Mexico”.

Writing blogs helps you grow your business by generating more traffic and keeping your website up to date for both clients and search engines. In addition, blogs help with building customer trust. With the help of my “how-to” blogs, the “behind the jewelry” blogs, and the fashion blogs, I give my readers useful information. In my blogs about the Mexican artists and other Mexican products, readers can find different but interesting content related to my jewelry products.

I think these blogs would offer diverse content of valuable and exciting things, which would make my customers want to come back for more.



Commented on the following classmate’s blogs: Casey Ryan, Stephanie De Souza, Lindsay Walsh, Benjamin Karp, Donald Burks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Wrapping It Up

First let me tell you how much I enjoyed this class. I have learned a lot about the different social media sites and the various advantag...