UA-150655503-1

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Week 12B - Using Other Online Tools


Live streaming is one tool I would try to build a connection with my customers. Facebook is one platform that I can use for live streaming. I investigated how live streaming works on Facebook and discovered many great features. Not only could I stream live videos right on my business’s social media site, but I could also choose from several useful features such as the live commentary option, taking polls, or asking trivia questions, all while streaming my content. These added features would encourage audience participation and make my videos even more interesting and engaging. I could announce my live videos in advance, and I could even create videos ahead of time and stream them on a programmed schedule. I could also specify a group that I share the video with, for example, people who signed up for a certain newsletter. I think there are great possibilities with this tool, and I would definitely use it for my business.


I have also researched LinkedIn for possible groups to join and for potential partnering opportunities. For the search “Silver jewelry”, I found a little over one hundred results. There are many groups which were created by artists who design handmade jewelry. Some of these groups would only like to have members who are also designers, but some welcome resellers too. There are many groups which were created by jewelry-selling companies. I even found a “Jewelry Startup” group. I think it would take some time and some trial and error to find the right groups, but eventually I am sure I could find possible partnerships and good information about the jewelry industry on LinkedIn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Wrapping It Up

First let me tell you how much I enjoyed this class. I have learned a lot about the different social media sites and the various advantag...